Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Eid Debate

For as long as I can remember, the night before Eid has always been the same. Everywhere you go, the conversation sounds a little like this.

"Was the moon sighted?"
"Is tommorrow Eid?"
"I can't fast another fast! I dont care if the moon isnt sighted - tommorrow is my Eid"

Well, whenever your eid was - be it Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday - I would like to wish all my readers (I guess that would be you - Minaz) a wonderful Eid. May Allah accept all your duas - Ameen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eid Mubarak to you too :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that I am your only reader - to everyone that is reading Fatemas blog, please leave a comment for her on this post so she knows who her readers are.

ateqah said...

FATEMA! I didn't know that you had a blog! I know we talked about it a long time ago when you were here, but I didn't realize you had actually started one until I got the email from you yesterday! I will do my best to catch up, but let me tell you I have been VERY entertained by what I have read thus far!

XOXO, ateqah

Anonymous said...

Good job with the advertising! :)

Anonymous said...

hey you forgot Anis. I am not that regular but atleast I leave a message once in a while. Am enjoying ur blogs so blog away woman!!!!!!!!!!!!
shehnaaz

Anonymous said...

lol... it seemed like I had one loyal reader - Minaz. I promise i dont pay her to comment. Perhaps I should put a job posting on my blog.
Wanted: People to comment on blog
No previous experience necessary. Must have an insightful take on life, and must show a commitment to creating and posting comments.
Compensation: Per comment. Specific amount to be discussed upon hire.
what do u think?
Fatema