Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Kabhie Alvida Na Kehna

This is a message for my dear friend - Minaz.

Although we stand each other up for our coffee dates, although we dont know how to play it "by ear" - whatever that means, although we dont know how to communicate effectively with each other, we DO know something very important! We know how good "fridges" is!

Fridges will not be the same without you. Hmmm....rich and warm chocolate cake, topped with delicious vanilla ice-cream and drizzled with dark chocolate sauce... hmmm. My mouth is watering already! Is yours? lol

Have a fabulous time on your travels :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fath,
I just wanted to say keep up the blogging and dont worry Minaz will be back soon. Your blogs are very interesting to read and have become my light hearted reading before I call it a night. Keep the humour flowing girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the blog... i miss fridges..mmmmmmm..... we got to have some as soon as i get back... lets play it by ear..i will call U..hehe
see u sooon. miss u :(

Anonymous said...

hey!!! what is this "fridges?' my mouth is watering just by reading the description. U guys can't do this to me. U know how much I like sweet things... maybe when I come down... In the meantime I will make do with the'triple chocolate meltdown' from applebee's.
Shehnaaz

Anonymous said...

Shehnaaz.. u would LOVE fridges but nothing beats molten lava cake ... hmmmm... at chilli's ;)
Love it! Lots of candy there (for taste buds and eyes)
Fatema

Anonymous said...

After that commment, I had to go to Chillies for the molten lava cake...mmmm very nice...although i didnt see any eye candy there... :(

Anonymous said...

After that commment, I had to go to Chillies for the molten lava cake...mmmm very nice...although i didnt see any eye candy there... :(