Monday, October 16, 2006

I Hate Mondays!

I am wondering about this awful day called Monday. I know the people who go to school, and the people who have a job allowing for a two day break begining Friday will understand how I feel about this day - I hate Mondays! It is an awful day. For some reason, it is always gloomy on Monday mornings and people are more angry on Mondays and it is just a depressing kind of day.... I could go on

What I am wondering is, how do the people who work on Saturday or Sunday feel about Monday? **This includes the people live in Dubai**

a. like /
b. do not like/
c. do not mind

Thanks for listening to my venting via blogger!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fatema,
Here is some info about Mondays.

Mondays are often seen as a misfortune (Black Monday). if you look at back at history you will realize many of the Wars were started on Monday.

Contrary to what we may think, Monday is actually the second Day of the week. In Arabic (Yowm Al Ithnain).The name for the day in Arabic, Armenian, Georgian, Greek, Hebrew, Persian and Portuguese all translate to the second day of the week.

Now you may be wondering how I know so much about Monday's.

The truth is I used "GOOGLE TEXT"

What would you do without ASIF.
Anis

Fatema Fazal said...

do you really want me to answer the question - "What would you do without Asif?" That gives me an idea for my next blog ...