Monday, January 08, 2007

Tired!

Standing, well more like sleeping, on the photocopying machine during lunch, a teacher asks me,
"Fatema, how are you here after your trip?"
"With great difficultly" I responded and I meant it.

My eyes are drooping. I long for either a large Tim Horton's double-double or my bed!

Okay, so I know I resolved not to complain but I think it is okay - just this once!

I feel upset because I was unable to enjoy my morning coffee. When I walked into my class this morning, I was so unimpressed to see the state of my class .. books on the carpet, food on the floor, papers everywhere.. urg! I spent the whole morning cleaning. In all this chaos, my hot coffee quickly turned cold and stood unhappy and forgotten on my desk! All because of my inefficient MALE supply teacher!

No comments: