Saturday, January 20, 2007

Arsenal Who?


That's what people are going to be saying after their match on Sunday against Man U!!

For the past four years, Man U has gotten no respect in this house. I have had to work in an Arsenal glorifying environment. I have been tricked into not purchasing Man U memorabilia and many attempts have been to brainwash me(And I almost budged after I saw Reyes ... ohhh!!).

I have a feeling my luck is changing... Arsenal's God - Henry - has been sleeping and his goals seem more like luck than skill! On Sunday, skill will challenge luck! On Sunday, Man U will find glory in this house!!

Ole!!

Anis - I am rooting for Chelsea as well. There is no place for Liverpool in the English Premire League - its a league for champions.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIVERPOOL RULES!!!!!

Fatema Fazal said...

...said another confused fan! Dear Liverpool fans, victory is so much more than the goals one scores, it is about the integrity with which one plays!

Anonymous said...

arsenal who??? I hope now you know. henry's goal was no luck .. pure skill ... !!!

AS

Fatema Fazal said...

I have to admit - Henry's goal was a good one, but I have to wonder about the timing of the goal. Henry only stirred from slumber after Ronaldo was sub-ed. Interesting isnt it! And what was up with that pitiful victory dance - A bit OTT!! I ask again - Arsenal Who?

Anonymous said...

in a house where 2 are ManU fans, one DieHard Arsenal fan, one little Chelsea fan or sometimes Liverpool fan if his uncle (mama) is around, and one who likes the "red jersey colours", i'm just content when there's no fight after each game....a fight at home i mean!! Theirry Henry is my favorite player though.....just because i like the sound of his name! i am French after all! :)
great blogs Fatema!
massuma