Sunday, July 16, 2006

Been Around

I have 7 minutes remaining on my internet account so this will be a quick blog.

MY trip, so far, has been amazing. I entered the world of the Underground in London, and I have to say that they have a much better metro system that we do in Canada. I did not get lost once because it actually makes sense. I was hopping on and off the Northern Line and Picadally line and I loved every minute of it.

I am in Madrid right now. I feel a little like the girls in the Cadbury Thins year/old Austraounded my oldies. My room mate is a 70 year old Australian woman who is attempting her last trip and I, a 26 year old Canadian, going on her first trip alone. In a way, I feel like maybe she is a mirror of what this trip could mean for me.

The airport in Madrid is breathtaking with its array of colours and contemparary look.

30 secs to go... blog later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've been gone 8 days and you've only blogged once? Common missy, get your priorities straight!

Anonymous said...

Is minaz the only one that reads your blog? other than me of course. lol..:P

Fatema Fazal said...

I have some anonymous readers!

Anonymous said...

Fatema, stop leaving anonymous comments on your blog to make it look like you have fans out there