Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Blue, Green and Orange - dots for life!

Having started a new job this fall, I have found my major stress aggravator has not come from dealing with a new school, a new grade or a new set of coworkers - It came from BLOGGER!!

Imagine that! All last week, I was unable to view my blog, make changes or publish anything. I didn't realize how obsessed I was with blogger until this blog-freeze!

What is most frustrating is I had just made changes to my template and added pictures to my profile. Having changed all my settings back to normal, I found I was able to view my blog again. What is that? Can I never change my blog template again? Am I stuck with blue, green and orange dots for all eternity?

Oh my - the stresses of being a blogger!

4 comments:

Fatema Fazal said...

Whoops! I guess blogger heard my groaning. I was able to change - I am free of dots

Fatema Fazal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey fatema...b...misin ya loads...luv the blog..havent read ny of it!! but still...sad we didnt get a pic togeda...well...nevermind..ill try nd mail u ...but am reely busy..thnkx for the reply ...missin u guys loads..luv u too bits...

Anonymous said...

let me just say that being the husband of a blogger is not easy ... the blog freeze made my life HELL !!!

hehehhe ... :)